Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend at Mount Hood

Went to a cabin at Hood for a weekend. Sled and Hiked. Steamed and Soaked. Grilled and Slept (in). It was great. And much needed. 





This is my new snowsuit after I split my old one up the back. That's why my Dad calls me chubs!

The balcony at our cabin. Dad taught Minnie how to play odor whippers, throwing balled up socks through the fan blades to send them shooting off erratically.  


Minnie pointing at Papi's yellow snow




Do all the work, Dad. I just want to lay here.



Did your Mom forget to feed you today?




Paps is so bored with Snowman making.

Slash, as a snowman


Again, Paps is bored with all this. 


This is called The Plank

Must walk on EVERYTHING that resembles a wall



I really like taking pictures of the backs of my family. Their size difference, their not knowing, their big bushy tails. 


You can't see it, but it was snowing. Hence the blurs. 



Still sticking her tongue out. I swear I tell her to stop all the time...









Snacking while helping Dad grill. Hot tub later!




Back at home and eating homemade chocolate ice cream. Minnie's beginning to be a big help in the kitchen.

Best of little friends, Minnie and ZakZak


Minnie spanking her friend Olivia

Minnie torturing Olivia, Olivia takes it like a champ

4 comments:

FAIRY said...

holy moly cuteness level! remind me again why we're having a baby? it'll never be cuter than minnie!!! i loved these pics...i can't even believe y'all are playing in snow, i think it was 104 today here! hahaha! i miss her sweet face...sept seems TO FAR AWAY!!!

DebbieK said...

1. You are too funny: "I really like taking pictures of the backs of my family. Their size difference, their not knowing, their big bushy tails."
2. I totally took a second nerdy look at that stormwater BMP you are sporting with that curb cut out and plantings...oh wait, that was actually a picture of adorable kids on bikes? :)

Anonymous said...

of course Rygar would make a Slash snowman. geez.aoluma

Auntie Katie said...

Brittany, i wouldn't worry about the tongue sticking out in pictures....it could be much worse. Ryan used to stick things up his nose for pictures, and that was before digital cameras, so my parents wouldn't find out until they developed the film and couldn't retake the family picture! Like father, like daughter :o)