Sunday, July 3, 2011

Nannie's Visit


My Nannie came to visit us in April
We went for a hike to a big waterfall


 
She's really tall!!
It's 'cause she's from Iowa


She's also hilarious!!


Here we are at the Rhododendron Garden



You can't see me



A little help here Mom
My fat lil' head is stuck


Oh no Dad
Not another holiday

Hey, she grew since last year


Oaks Park

One of the funnest parts of my toddler days



Me and my dad in the back car

Me and Nannie hitting the waves




Here comes the Red-haired Baron









Waiting in line for the Lewis and Clark ride

Whoa!!!  The line is gone

I was too busy being ridiculously cute

Wait Nannie!!

Phew ! Just made it

We're off on an adventure
Bye


And we're back


Nannie, please stop singing "Small World"

This is Oregon, not Disneyworld


Next up, a balloon ride

Duck, Nannie


I'm beating you, Nannie
Giddyup


Whoa, a giraffe!!
I wanna switch



Climbing trees with dad






An Easter egg hunt

My first of many




No Nannie, I don't see an alligator around here


I taught her how to dance to bluegrass

2 comments:

morgan cullen said...

I DIE! these pics are insane! and your captions make me laugh my bootie off! she really IS such a funny lil' girl and you're witty as all get up! this didn't come to my inbox for some reason but glad i checked in for some new pics! i miss that munchkin face!

Anonymous said...

I need to go on the Lewis and Clark ride. Now. - E