Saturday, May 14, 2011

Little Messy-Haired Girl on the Prairie

I love spring. I don't remember ever loving flowering trees like I have since moving to Portland. Minnie and I took a walk up to the volcano and I snapped a bunch of great shots of her.









Minnie said that it was snowing when the petals fell on her face

Minnie crowning herself Queen of Nature




There's a knot in the middle of this tree. Guess what's inside it?

A little chair! All over the park are little quirks like this.




My face pic


This was about a 5 foot drop, so I was nervous.

When will the tongue phase be over...?

Singing Beauty and the Beast

This REALLY scared me, but I trusted her to hang on. She did!








Running after a bird. She's worse than Paps the dog.



"All of this is mine...until I have to go home and take a nap."

3 comments:

morgan cullen said...

i'm so insanely obsessed with these pics...britt, these are awesome! is this with a new camera? they're AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Looks like a photo shoot! She really is starting to look more like her mama! :)

-Jessi

Anonymous said...

All I could sing while looking at these pics was "the hills are alive..."

-idaho