Friday, April 22, 2011

Snow White at DisneyWorld


What is that I hear? We're going to Disney World?!


Oh, hurry and hold me. I'm so excited my knees are buckling.


In line for the pirates. Should I be excited or scared?


Love this shot of a conversation taking place

So the pirates are silly, not scary, right Mom? OK, I'm cool.


Our first character sighting


This dog is bigger than Papi my dog!


I'm dressed as a princess, I have princess tattoos, and I drink from a princess cup. No way can I get more princessy, right? So wrong.


Minnie is obsessed with dinosaurs right now. She knows they live in jungle type places because of her books and she of course doesn't understand the concept of extinction. I think she thought she would see sharp tooths, 3-horns, or long necks right around the corner on the Jungle Cruise.


(Minnie's serious and focused face) Was that a 3-horn? Nope, just a rhino. If I just keep looking...


More standing in line



Small World through the eyes of a 2-year old



Taking a break, sitting like a lady


Waiting for the parade where we hear there will be ALL the princesses making appearances. I can't sit down. I'm so excited!


If I have to wait any longer for this parade




Seeing Cinderella in real life!


Do you like my white trash fingernails?


Minnie had a phase where she would stick out her tongue for all pictures. This is that phase. I swore I didn't know where she picked it up until I saw this picture.


Frame-worthy



Watching the fireworks in front of Cinderella's castle

 Minnie Screaming at Fireworks

Stupidest Bird Alive! Must watch the video below.











Minnie feeding a giraffe. 




Have you ever been 2 feet away from an alligator? Minnie has!





You run like a girl!









Nailed in the face by a bucket of water






A couple more pictures from my Dad








While Mom, Dad, and GrandDaddy Boy went on Space Mountain, Minnie got the best prize ever - 7 mini princesses!



Minnie's favorite princess, she calls her Haha because Minnie thinks that's what Ariel sounds like when she sings.


Holding up her mini Little Mermaid


You knew it was coming. Snow White and her 7 dwarfs.




Finally you people are letting me sleep. It's 6:00pm and Snow White is passed out!


2 comments:

FAIRY said...

these are great...we just laughed really hard looking at all of these! i hope we get to see her sweet face SOON!

Anonymous said...

Love these! The video of her screaming at the fireworks is hysterical. What a cutie!
-Jessi