Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Florida Part 2

Ryan says "but leaning is fine..."


The 18-month old escape artist!


Captured!


Savannah Banana loved the bridges at the botanical garden. She had to be coerced off every one.

She would have gone straight over the edge. I forget how it is to have an 18-month old. You have to be quick with eyes in the back of your head.


"Why won't you let me fall 10 feet into snake and bug infested water?!"



Isn't there a song about butterfly kisses?

Minnie tried to put little rocks in Savannah's pockets.


She was having none of it and Minnie was quite offended.


"Why can't I destroy this thing?"


What a beautiful girl. My fave pic of Savannah.



"Mama, why won't you let me be naughty?"


The perfect family picture

"Where else can I explore and try to jump in the water?"


Escaped!


Princess tattoos for Disneyworld tomorrow. I'm going as Snow White, my favorite princess for right now. I also got two mosquito bites on my forehead while sleeping. Those sneaky mosquitoes.


Up next, Disney World with GrandDaddy Boy (Ryan's Dad) and Mimi and Papa (Brittany's parents).


1 comment:

DAH FAIRY! said...

love these so much...yay for the bloggie blog being back up and kickin! esp love those badass (oh wait, this is a baby blog) tats and sav/moo playdate!