Saturday, December 18, 2010

Here and There in October

One of the many get-ups Minnie comes up with and demands to go out in public in on a regular basis. She's wearing Mrs. Potato Head purple tongue in her mouth. She wore it through out an entire music class one day, but they teacher commented that she still hummed perfectly in tune and wanted all the moms to bring their little ones to class with purple tongues next time! I'm sure they were thrilled.


Riding Bimini. We now call Minnie's rocking horse in her room Bimini because this horse was so nice.


He was nice, but I think Minnie wanted a little more action. She kept looking over at the other pony like she was wondering if he would gallop faster than Bimini.





Below is Minnie in the toddler hay maze. She went through it a million times and climbed the hay pyramid three-stories high!


A neighbor decorates their tree for Halloween
Our good friends Moggy and Henry with their grandson (and Minnie's best friend) Zak at the zoo.

Minnie is into wearing my scarves too. This one fits ok, but most she trips on. She doesn't seem to care. Fashion does not know pain.

Up next, HALLOWEEN!! I know, I know, I'm so behind.

No comments: